Join NAAAHR-GNY on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 for the HR Legal Update II: A Mid Year Review, featuring a distinguished panel of employment attorneys with expertise in many areas affecting you and your business. There will be a question and answer period to give speakers an opportunity to address your individual HR questions. The panel will address questions submitted in advance prior to taking questions from the audience.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
The American Cancer Society
132 W 32nd Street
New York, NY 10001
(from left to right: Shaun Reid, Cheryl Davis, Andree Laney, Andrez Carberry)
- EEOC Initiatives and how they affect you
- Latest decisions by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Health Care Reform and The Affordable Care Act
- Recent court cases – Their outcomes could impact you!
- Plus so much more….. REGISTER HERE
Each presentation will add to the HR practitioners’ knowledge and understanding of the laws connected to the topics. Each presenter has substantial experience in their field and will interact with attendees during presentations and during a question and answer session following the presentation.
*Certified for 1.75 hours of Re-certification Credit